Aside from our team, we are always looking for talented people to contribute to Bar Alpha. We welcome the opportunity for members of our industry to share the benefit of their experience through contributed guest content on a wide variety of topics related to Law.
Once accepted as a contributor, you will be required to provide a piece for standalone features. We also accept very unique content written by a renowned expert on a particular important topic.
Our audience appreciates highly relatable and actionable content which can be immediately applied. We are mainly looking for:
- Legal advice and tips
- Topical articles and opinions
- Case studies, educational posts
- Thought-leadership pieces about the future of the industry and roles of lawyers.
Distinctive contributors may be invited to write specific ongoing columns and all accepted contributors must agree to provide original content.
Our editors reserve the right to remove self-promotional content and links, as well as make significant edits to content and headlines.
If accepted as a contributor, you will receive writer guidelines and instructions.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Read the above guideline carefully.
2. Contact Us
3. Send us: Your full name, Location, Interests and Hobbies, an article idea that you would like to write on and what segments of Bar Alpha you can engage with and why you want to write for Bar Alpha.
4. We will review all this get back to you if it’s something we’re interested in posting. Please note that we can’t make publishing guarantees.
5. Once your piece is ready send the final draft of your piece, a proposed headline, a brief bio, a high quality image of yourself and links to any other pieces you’ve published.
6. You are featured on Bar Alpha!